sábado, 3 de febrero de 2007

A quien quieren estafar? a mi? nah!

Antes de empezar a escribir esto rebice mi e-mail, y me encuentro con una carta que dice mas o menos asi:

The Temple of Peace Congregation
1-3-4, Otemachi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, 100 Japan
E-mail: templepeace9@ig.com.br
Personal: templepeace76@yahoo.com.hk


My Dear

My name is Rev Father Felix; I am 76 years old now. I have been suffering in
the sick bed for the past 7 years. Now from the feelings around me, I
believe that my time has come to join my ancestors in heaven.

I got your email address from the Internet, as the spirit of Almighty God
directed me to contact you for this important charity work. I have
$18,000,000.00 deposited in a safe location in Europe, which I want you to
claim on my behalf for important charitable project.


As a matter of fact, I did not just wake up and started writing this letter
to you; I know that you will find it very difficult to believe this. But you
have to believe it at all cost.
I was in my dreams few days ago and saw myself in your country, in the
middle of poor and less privilege children.
In that dream, the children were like crying asking me for help, but I
ignored this dream the first day. The following day, I had the same dream
then I prayed and fasted for complete three days asking God to open my eyes
to know the exact meaning of this dream. Then God revealed to me telling me
to sacrifice this $18,000,000.00 for charity foundation in your country to
help the poor and less privilege children, and the spirit of God directed me
to your email contact this is my reason for contacting you.

Can you honestly handle this glorious charity work?
Please reply through my personal Email: templepeace76@yahoo.com.hk

Remain bless in the Lord.
Rev Felix.

Leyendola me he dado cuenta de que dice algo como:

soy un tipo con mucho dinero, y te lo quiero dar a ti, he tenido sueños donde niños pobres piden por mi ayuda, pero tengo 76 años y no creo poder hacer ese trabajo que dios me ha encomendado para regalar mis $18,000,000.00 guardados en un lugar de Europa, me podrias ayudar a repartir mi dinero entre los pobres? podrias honestamente ocuparte de este glorioso trabajo de caridad?

La verdad es que casos como este me dan mucha pena, mas que nada por el ruco quiere regalarme su $$$ pero yo no creo en estafas de internet, y claro que lo podria ayudar, pero mejor...QUE SE MUERA Y DEJE DE INTENTAR TIMARME!!! en verdad me molestan este tipo de e-mail!!!

PD: el tipo creo que es de japon.

2 comentarios:

Leo dijo...

jaja, creen que la gente es tonta, de plano... habra quien caiga en eso aun????

Anónimo dijo...

jajajajajaja.........jajajajaja......jajajajaja....(ay mi panzita!!!).....jajajajaja....jajaja...que te quieren violar???? jejejeje.....jejejejeje.....
eso si seria bueno de ver!!!!
(broma) besitos!!!